- Industry-leading active noise reduction for pilots. Average of 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional noise reducing aviation headsets.
- High level of comfort achieved through choice of materials and distribution of weight throughout the headset, resulting in 30% less clamping force than conventional noise reducing headsets. Plus, there’s additional room for the ears.
- Clear audio with active equalization for enhanced communications.
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communication, navigation and audio devices.*
- Wired auxiliary audio input located on the control module.
- Customizable audio prioritization control so you can decide which audio source you want to hear.
- At least 45 hours of typical headset use from just two AA alkaline batteries.
- Flexible power circuitry with auto on. Headset senses the power source (battery or aircraft) and can automatically turn on with the aircraft power.**
- Distinct left and right earcups with swappable cable for improved comfort and ergonomics.
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139 standards.
- Among the lightest headsets in the category, with a weight of just 340 grams (12 ounces).
- Coil cord down-cable option now available.
*Only on Bluetooth® enabled models of the A20®.
**Available in variants of the headset that use aircraft power for the active noise reduction system.
Siam Seaplane Co., Ltd. is an officially appointed reseller / point-of-sales for Bose aviation headsets in Thailand by Aviation Partner And Consulting Pte Ltd (APAC) and Bose.